Conxall, a Villa Park manufacturer of electronic components and cable assemblies is seeking an Engineering Clerk who will be responsible for setting up/assembling groups of documentation needed for production orders, checking drawings and associated BOM's to make sure such document is the most current, highlighting drawings for cable cut length, label, contact height, instruction sheets, and certificates. Responsibilities also include electronic Engineering document transfer and archiving, and maintaining Engineering library for easy access by other departments.
- High school diploma or GED
- Be able to read production drawings, material specifications, and purchasing requisitions
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Be detail-oriented and work well in a team environment.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.