International Sales Manager
Founded in 1946, Switchcraft/Conxall is a leading supplier of connectivity solutions to a variety of markets in the electronics industry. As a US manufacturer of connectors and cables, Switchcraft/Conxall continues to grow by releasing innovative new products and working directly with OEM design engineers to solve their biggest connectivity challenges.
We are seeking a Chicago-based sales manager for Europe, Asia, and Africa. This individual will be responsible for managing a UK-based European sales manager while also directly managing the rest of the region. Responsibilities include managing distributors, developing new OEM customers in the region, and working with senior management to develop sales and marketing strategies. Candidate must possess superior technical selling skills and a minimum of 5 years selling in the electronic component industry.
- Develop and implement an effective sales plan
- Meet/exceed sales forecast as established by management.
- Develop sales forecast and provide updates to management as required.
- Work with distributors to follow-up on all leads and quotations
- Develop pricing strategies and negotiate with major OEM accounts
- Provide monthly updates on sales activity and opportunity tracking.
- Deliver presentations for the purpose of product sales.
- Train distributors on Switchcraft/Conxall products
- Become an expert on Switchcraft/Conxall products in order to provide support to sales reps and distributor sales
- Report to senior management on market trends as related to your territory
- Attend occasional trade shows and conferences.
- Make occasional trips to territory
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 years experience
- Travel 10-20%
Switchcraft is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.